Shop by Developers
BACK IN STOCK
Brainwave Starter Kit takes decades of laboratory EEG technology research and puts it in your hands. Simply slip on the headset and see your brainwaves change in real time. Monitor your levels of attention and relaxation, and learn about how your brain responds to your favorite music. With more than 100 brain training games and educational apps available through our store, there are plenty of options to choose from based on your age and personal interests. It’s an excellent introduction to the world of brain-computer interface!
The MindWave Mobile headset transfers data via Bluetooth™ to wirelessly communicate with your computer and mobile devices (iOS and Android). You can also write your own programs to interact with MindWave Mobile by using our free developer tools (available online).
The MindWave Mobile safely measures and outputs the EEG power spectrums (alpha waves, beta waves, etc), NeuroSky eSense meters (attention and meditation) and eye blinks. The device consists of a headset, an ear-clip, and a sensor arm. The headset’s reference and ground electrodes are on the ear clip and the EEG electrode is on the sensor arm, resting on the forehead above the eye (FP1 position). It uses a single AAA battery with 8 hours of battery life.
• Uses the TGAM1 module
• Automatic wireless pairing
• Single AAA Battery (Not included)
• 8-hours battery run time
• Bluetooth v2.1 Class 2 (10 meters range). Bluetooth dongle not included.
• If you do not have Bluetooth on your PC/Mac, here are details on recommended Bluetooth dongles.
• Static Headset ID (headsets have a unique ID for pairing purposes)
• iOS and Android support
• Processing and output of EEG power spectrums (Alpha, Beta, etc.)
• Processing and output of NeuroSky proprietary eSense meter for Attention, Meditation, and other future meters
• EEG/ECG signal quality analysis (can be used to detect poor contact and whether the device is off the head)
- Brainwave Visualizer
- MindWave Tutorial
• Weight: 90g
• Sensor arm up: height: 225mm x width: 155mm x depth: 92mm
• Sensor Arm down: height: 225mm x width: 155mm x depth: 165mm
• BT Version: 2.1
• BT Output Power: Class 2
• BT Minimum Voltage: 1.0V
• BT Range: 10m range
• BT Power Consumption: 80mA (when connected and transmitting)
• Low Battery Indicator 1.1V
• UART(Serial): VCC, GNC, TX, RX
• UART Baudrate: 57,600 Baud
Separate additional iOS and Android Apps are available through their respective Mobile App Store.